[HOT] Tech WG - tasking manager - workflow branch

Theodin theodin at posteo.de
Mon Feb 3 14:27:50 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I logged into the new task manager and liked how easy it was to deny a selected task. The button for
leaving a rask is placed much better.

Besides, I am not so sure about dropping the validation entirely. I know it lags behin the actual
mapping so the process definitively needs improvements. But as Mikel pointed out, some things need a
second pair of eyes.
I have been mapping ~ a year now and even doing things I know how to do, I find it good to know that
probably someone is checking my work. Without a validation, this check might peobably happen some
day maybe. Especially in HOT, where the data is more importand than normal mapping as it is an
emergency situiation with (hopefully) more inexperienced mappers, validation is needed I think.

Regards,
Theodin