[HOT] Tech WG - tasking manager - workflow branch

Jonathan bigfatfrog67 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 23:04:23 UTC 2014

Thanks for the work done already.  When you mouse over a userid it
highlights the tiles they've done, this is a nice feature but there is a
split second delay, is this due to calculations being done or is it
coded in?  Because it makes it very difficult to look at and give me a
headache, also why has the number of tiles completed been removed as a
superscript next to each name?

Jonathan

http://bigfatfrog67.me