[HOT] New HOT voting members approved!

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 14:57:34 UTC 2014

Dear HOTies,

Thank you for the nomination and approval.
I am very happy to be part of this community
and for all your help mapping the Philippines.

While I contribute to several remote mapping activations
in several areas (Haiti, Africa, Pakistan, Columbia and
others), my motivation for contributing to OSM is really
selfish and insular. ;)

Living in a country ranked 3rd most vulnerable
to natural disasters and having been a victim myself,
I know (a fact and not an assertion) that OpenStreetMap
is helping my country become more resilient to future disasters.

Let's keep on mapping!

--
cheers,
maning