[HOT] New HOT voting members approved!

Amadou NDONG ndongamadou at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 20:28:42 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,
I was very happy to be selected as a HOT volunteer to develop OSM project in Togo in 2013, I am even more today!

I started with OSM in December 2012 through the HOT deployment in Senegal with Doury Augustin, also nominated, that's great!
I am currently deployed in Lomé (Togo) as Volontaire International de la Francophonie to strengthen the togolese OSM mappers community that can be an effective field team eg at HOT activation .
With Nicolas Chavent, we also begun actions and still working with Togolese Red Cross and Firefighters, more details maybe in a post.

Best regards

Le 4 févr. 2014 à 14:57, maning sambale <emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com> a écrit :

> Dear HOTies,
>
> Thank you for the nomination and approval.
> I am very happy to be part of this community
> and for all your help mapping the Philippines.
>
> While I contribute to several remote mapping activations
> in several areas (Haiti, Africa, Pakistan, Columbia and
> others), my motivation for contributing to OSM is really
> selfish and insular. ;)
>
> Living in a country ranked 3rd most vulnerable
> to natural disasters and having been a victim myself,
> I know (a fact and not an assertion) that OpenStreetMap
> is helping my country become more resilient to future disasters.
>
> Let's keep on mapping!
>
> --
> cheers,
> maning