[HOT] Tech WG - tasking manager - workflow branch

Mark Cupitt markcupitt at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 16:21:39 UTC 2014

Dear All

As a newbie on HOT, I think that validation has a place. When a responder
looks at a mapped set of areas it is useful to know if the data has been
checked or not. It may influence how the data is utilized and evaluated
especially for those who base operational decisions on the mapped data.

The more experienced mappers, perhaps the Voting Members could have the
facility to Unvalidate a block if they look at it, or perhaps people could
flag a validated block for a review by a more experienced mapper if they
see issues, these flagged blocks could be shown visually.as a different
color square so that an overall feel for the current status and confidence
level by experienced HOT members on the data mapped could be assessed
quickly.

Just a thought

Regards

Mark

Regards

Mark Cupitt

"If we change the world, let it bear the mark of our intelligence"

See me on LinkedIn <http://ph.linkedin.com/in/markcupitt>

*See me on StackExchange <http://gis.stackexchange.com/users/17846/mark-c>*

The contents of this email are intended only for the individual(s) to whom
it is addressed and may contain
recipient, you must not disclose, copy, distribute,
or use the contents of this email. If you have received this email in
error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete the email and any attachments.