[HOT] Tech WG - tasking manager - workflow branch

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Tue Feb 4 16:07:02 UTC 2014

Hi All,

On the other side of "for validation" it is a well liked feature for
some of our more traditional partners. (Including those that
originally funded v2 of the tasking manager)

It would be nice not to take features away from the 1st version. I
would suggest we look at ways to encourage validation. I think one way
for example would be to let people validate more than one square at a
time.

Thanks,

-Kate