[HOT] New HOT voting members approved!

Dale Kunce dale.kunce at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 15:21:25 UTC 2014

Thanks to everyone for inviting me to join HOT.

My name is Dale Kunce and I'm the GIS lead for the American Red Cross, I
work with Robert Banick whom many of you know.

I've been truly inspired over the last year as I've learned and
participated in the OSM and HOT communities. I'm still a newbie but am
excited to learn and build relationships with everyone hear. With Typhoon
Haiyan in the Philippines I feel like I got a firehouse of awesome of OSM
and I want that to continue.

I'm really excited to see all the Red Cross connections on this list and
look forward to working with all of you.

Thanks
Dale