[HOT] New HOT voting members approved!

François-Xavier Lamure Tardieu xapitoun at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 19:31:07 UTC 2014

I am Xavier and for me it is quite hard to say where I come from. I spent
some years in Africa when I was younger so I have still some connections
with this continent.
I discovered OPENSTREETMAP after the earthquake in Haiti, and begun to
contribute in France.
I live in Haiti for some years now, so I participate in some activities. I
was in Cap—Haitian hot project as a trainer.
I think OPENSTREETMAP is one of the nice initiatives we have to have a
better world, like Wikipedia…
I like the possibility to work each day in different manner (translator,
programmer, photographer, teacher…)
OPENSTREETMAP help me to find a job in cartography, gave me the chance to
meet a lot of nice guys, improving myself and help people even if I am far
away from them.

Xavier