[HOT] Tech WG - tasking manager - workflow branch

Severin MENARD severin.menard at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 21:07:03 UTC 2014

Hi,

I follow Kate on this: the fact it could no be reverted was the only
troublesome feature, but this could be changed this validation step could
be very useful, you can trust me (I have created and followed 16 ouf of the
27 last TM jobs). My suggestions about it:
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/hot/2014-February/004524.html

Sincerely,

Severin