[HOT] Nominations for HOT Chair of the voting members and Board are open

Heather Leson heather at textontechs.com
Tue Feb 11 00:05:00 UTC 2014

HI Jaakko and HOT Friends,

I've written some thoughts about my first year on the HOT Board. Truly, I
want to return and keep helping us grow (If you so elect it to be).

As well, I think this is an important time to consider what does HOT need
from a Board. I've written some thoughts here:

http://textontechs.com/2014/02/on-the-hot-board/

Thank you,

Heather

Heather Leson