[HOT] UK Flooding

jonathan jonathan at bigfatfrog67.me
Wed Feb 12 12:53:21 UTC 2014

I doubt any response agencies are asking for help, it's not in our
nature ;-)

Yes the underlying maps are very good but what needs mapping are the
highways that are now unpassable, or only if you've got a 4x4 or Tractor
and what areas the water is covering.  Just like any HOT activation this
is invaluable data to relief workers or in the case of the UK to the
population themselves who have ready access to mobile internet.

http://bigfatfrog67.me