[HOT] Tech WG - tasking manager - workflow branch

Nick Allen nick.allen.54 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 12:38:19 UTC 2014

Hi,

An alternative view;

I looked at http://tasks.hotosm.org/job/424 & the refresh rate was very
quick - fraction of a second. But this is a much smaller task with very
few users.

Then I looked at http://tasks.hotosm.org/job/425 & yes it was slower,
refresh rate of 2 or 3 seconds. Bigger grid with more info.

Number of tiles a user has worked on - when I clicked on a name it gave
me a lot more than I expected - stats for that user for every task they
have worked on.

Overall I like it & think it's a vast improvement.

Something very low on the list of things to do - Display users on a
task. If it's a long list, you scroll down until you find the user
you're interested in. If the list is long enough, when you scroll down,
hover the mouse over the name - the map may well change, but it's off
screen because you scrolled down!

Nick

Volunteer 'Tallguy' for
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team

Mapping volunteer 'Tallguy' for http://www.openstreetmap.org
<http://www.openstreetmap.org/>

Treasurer, website & Bonus Ball admin for
http://www.6thswanleyscouts.org.uk/ (treasurer at 6thswanleyscouts.org.uk
<mailto:treasurer at 6thswanleyscouts.org.uk>)