[HOT] Tech WG - tasking manager - workflow branch

Pierre GIRAUD pierre.giraud at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 10:58:39 UTC 2014

I agree that the "show tiles for given user on map" is slow. It's even
more slow when the number of tiles in the job is big. Performance can
probably be improved.

I think that it's a nice addition though even if it's not efficient.

If I read you correctly, what you are missing is the number of tiles
the user worked on. Am I right? I'll see if I can re-add this.  My
point was to lower the load of the server when rendering the job's
page as much as possible and I think I remember that computing the per
user count was slowing down things.

I just opened two new issues to address this:
https://github.com/hotosm/osm-tasking-manager/issues/189
https://github.com/hotosm/osm-tasking-manager/issues/190

Thanks for your report.