[HOT] Nominations for HOT Chair of the voting members and Board are open

Russell Deffner russell.deffner at hotosm.org
Fri Feb 14 17:28:36 UTC 2014

There is a lot of ‘left-overs’ at the bottom that could be erased – I was leaving it to those who first submitted the comments to make sure they felt we have covered them in the HOT Code and Guide (https://hackpad.com/HOT-Guide-f0gDt7wBtu0 ).  I like the inline commenting on hackpad for discussion purposes, and think once we have a draft amendment we can move that to the wiki for review, vote, etc.

Thoughts?

=Russ