[HOT] Nominations for HOT Chair of the voting members and Board are open

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 14 17:09:50 UTC 2014

Thanks Jaakko. I had forgotten about that hackpad. Given that it contains a lot of other comments besides bylaws issues, can we move the relevant pieces into the wiki? https://hackpad.com/HOT-Bylaws-Amendments-D5EU34qgHYu

-Mikel

* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron

We definitely need to make this all work together. Various smaller and larger issues need to be adjusted in the bylaws. Code needs to be referred to in them (IMO). And we can't just tackle one thing at a time.