[HOT] Nominations for HOT Chair of the voting members and Board are open

Jaakko Helleranta.com jaakko at helleranta.com
Tue Feb 18 03:49:46 UTC 2014

Hi all,

This is just a friendly nudge, reminder and encouragement to all
considering running for the board or the Chair to step up for the
nomination. As things are we have the announcement of Heather that she's
available and would like to continue to serve on the board (but no
nomination on the wiki) and the nomination of Mikel on the wiki.

All other board members could let the community know if you are considering
to run for the board. And new candidates are most welcome to step up too.

As for the Chair: Is there anyone who is -- or could be -- considering the
position? It's not much work as the explicit tasks relate pretty much
purely to voting members meetings but it's important for the sound
governance of our organization.

The deadline for the nominations is this Sunday midnight ~11:59:59 PM (PST).

Cheers from Nicaragua,
-Jaakko

--
jaakko at helleranta.com * Skype: jhelleranta * Mobile: +505-8845-3391 (Nicaragua)