[HOT] List and Description of Activations in 2013?

clenzch hot at clenz.ch
Mon Feb 24 07:15:40 UTC 2014

Hi everybody.

I recognized the same issue. Furthermore, the lists in different
languages are not the same, e.g.

english: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team#Projects
german: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/DE:Humanitarian_OSM_Team#Projekte

I propose to setup one page that contains all the projects. Instead of
typing in every new projects by hand, let's use a dynamic list that
automatically shows the latest 15 entries or so.

I could start working on this issue this evening.

Regards,
Chris