[HOT] London hack weekend

Harry Wood mail at harrywood.co.uk
Fri Feb 28 15:35:26 UTC 2014

I shall swing by the hack event, but I have to keep my weekends free for wedding preparations really, so I can't stick around unfortunately. But I'll see you there Dan & Katie.

I've been putting together a list of general OSM hack ideas recently:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Harry_Wood/hack_ideas

It's a bit long and messy, and mostly for myself, but search for the word "HOT" for some of my ideas on things which might be quick hacks to help HOT. Things so far:

* Web scraping tricks for HOT project lists on HOT's website
* Web scraping tricks for HOT project descriptions appearing within Tasking Manager.* Hi-res rendering for printing

Need to discuss more at tech working group chat session really, but these are supposed to be quick ideas I could look into at a hack weekend. Maybe some should be transferred to github issues.

Harry