[HOT] London hack weekend

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 28 16:38:48 UTC 2014

If anyone is into Drupal, there's some ideas floating around for HOT's website ...  expand content-type and views for Projects and Activations, to make it easier to keep that info public and in one place.

* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron

I shall swing by the hack event, but I have to keep my weekends free for wedding preparations really, so I can't stick around unfortunately. But I'll see you there Dan & Katie.