[HOT] London hack weekend

Christian Lenz (clenzch) hot at clenz.ch
Fri Feb 28 16:48:30 UTC 2014

As Kate mentioned in a message the 02/23/2014, there is (or should be) a
list of latest projects on the wiki as well... There is,
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Hot , but it is not up-to-date and it
is different in different languages...

Ideally, all this information would be "hosted" in one place and then
the corresponding things would be "mapped" into the right
applications... Of course this is too complicated.

But what about the procedures... Who is running the tasking manager? Who
opens and CLOSES (i.e. as well wrapping-up) projects? Who is managing
the "public" information (for the user) and who is managing the
"internal" information (for the active mappers)? Could we think about
procedures that simplify and unify all of this?

Chris