[HOT] [Imports] CAR Activation; experienced mappers to finish the import of UNICEF data?

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Wed Jan 8 17:11:33 UTC 2014

As I indicated in
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/imports/2014-January/002512.html
the step after my email is to propose what you want to do on the
imports@ mailing list and to the local community, same as if you were
proposing a new import.

I would suggest doing this in a new email topic where you outline the
changes you want to make to the import vs. what was proposed, because
this one has been about the block and it's getting hard to follow.

It is up to you to consult adequately and ensure that there is a
consensus around continuing the import with the changes, and this is not
something that I would normally get involved in *as a DWG member*.