[HOT] [CrisisMappers] Mapping South Sudan on OSM

Brendan O'Hanrahan lbjmaudit at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 18:54:16 UTC 2014

Hi Séverin

just wondering whether it's worth now setting up a task for Minkamman (also
spelt Mingkaman, Mingkamen etc) in Awerial county, where most of the 80,000
or so IDPs fleeing from Bor are being looked after at the moment, though
Awerial village/town is also quite important for this. It's pretty small,
but still would be good to get a better picture of tracks and settlement
there if possible.

Regards

Brendan