[HOT] [CrisisMappers] Mapping South Sudan on OSM

Yann REBOIS yrebois at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 14:03:41 UTC 2014

Hi,
As mentioned to Severin in bilateral, the work done by HOT OSM as
preparedness and as baseline dataset is useful.  Eg for getting a
percentage of damaged buildings with recent sat images where we get the
damaged buildings. if the exercise is fully done as well it could be useful
for the monitoring of the reconstruction. The work is engaged in Malakal at
least we have seen some buildings, keep going on!
thanks to OSM digitizers
Yann