[HOT] Validation queries

Theodin theodin at posteo.de
Wed Jan 15 10:21:00 UTC 2014

Hi Severin and all others,

Although I practically stopped working on OSM in CAR, I am still following the list and read your
Wiki-page-style how-to with interest (reading it I realised I didnt make any of the errors you
mentioned which is nice :) ). I hope to be able to contribute more in the coming months. Its nice to
see so many people emergency-map for OSM (Yolanda etc), and I hope some will start to work on other
areas as well which are hit badly by crises of a not-so-obvious nature.

Regards,
Simeon