[HOT] Import UNICEF data in Central African Republic, act II

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Tue Jan 21 14:25:06 UTC 2014

Hi Tom

If you could go ahead with this, it would be a good thing.

And for such HOT priority actions, I hope that in the future we will find ways to accelerate the treatment of these imports.  For example, a particular tag could simply be added to later help filter these objects with Overpass and revise the imports.

Pierre