[HOT] Import UNICEF data in Central African Republic, act II

Tom Taylor tom.taylor.stds at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 03:31:28 UTC 2014

Just to confirm: I will delete the admin_level tags after checking, and
delete the fixme tags unconditionally. I will delete any other tags not
found in the tagging plans listed on the following wiki pages:

(Health<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import_CAR_UNICEF_FOSA>,
Education
<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import_CAR_UNICEF_Education>and
Water <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import_CAR_UNICEF_WASH>facilities)

I will also fix the health facility substitution of "_" for ":" tag
problem pointed out by Rafael Coya Avila.

Tom Taylor