[HOT] Should I correct bad data?

Russell Deffner russdeffner at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 22:12:09 UTC 2014

Johnny,

Yes, please correct data.  In your case it looks like you've correctly
identified tagging that is not consistent with documentation in the wiki
(http://wiki.openstreetmap.org).  Often people mistakenly mark a task as
done (or even validated).  It is often nice to contact the mapper who made
the 'mistakes' as they could maybe use some help, but any improvement to the
data should be welcome.

Happy Mapping,

=Russ

russdeffner on OSM