[HOT] Should I correct bad data?

Johnny Morbonovsky johnny_morbo at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 28 21:09:45 UTC 2014

I'm not an experienced mapper.  I've only been helping since December,
so I'm not sure I should be changing/deleting other people's data.
However, I was looking around in task 400, checking out the 'done'
squares to see how things should look, and I found a square where
someone has tagged all of the house _nodes_ with building=yes, and in
another square someone else has tagged the house ways as landuse=yes and
included a highway in a relationship called "residential"

I'm pretty sure that's not right.

Is it OK for me to make changes?
Should I contact Severin Menard and let him take care of it?
Should I just mind my own business and not worry about other people's data?

Thanks
Johnny M