[HOT] Ebola Outbreak Activation

Ralf Stephan gtrwst9 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 12:50:33 UTC 2014

Maybe it's the time to reiterate what can be seen wrong when validating the
Ebola work so far:

Please tag
- residential highways everywhere in residences except you are sure it's a
path
- highway unclassified if a connection between res. is made
- please use surface=unpaved if not sure
- highway track only for farmer roads, not all "bad" roads

And please look for isolated houses in forest clearings.

Regards,