[HOT] Requesting a Task for mapping forest tracks in Portugal

Rafael Avila Coya ravilacoya at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 15:14:49 UTC 2014

Hi again:

You can check a job that I've just opened for testing purposes in the
dev server for the second area of my last email:
http://tasks.dev.hotosm.org/job/500

Tasks can be splited only once. I've set the zoom level to 12 (about
100 tasks). If we set it to 13, we would have around 450 tasks.

If you tell me with more exactitude what need to be the limits of the
job, much better. For example: trace the limits of the job with the
following corners: Guarda, Celorico da Beira, Mangualde, Santa Comba
Dâo, Constância, [...], Guarda.

Cheers,

Rafael.

On 07/07/14 14:09, Marcos Oliveira wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> The Portuguese OSM community
> <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Portugal> is looking to map
> the forest tracks of places that are under the highest risk of fire
> (link 1 <http://scrif.igeo.pt/cartografiacrif/2007/crif07.htm>),
> (link 2
> <http://www.dgterritorio.pt/cartografia_e_geodesia/cartografia/cartografia_tematica/cartas_de_risco/>),

you can find the mailing list topic that started the discussion here