[HOT] HOT Activation WG Meeting today

Alexander W. Janssen alexander.janssen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 13:35:24 UTC 2014

Is there anything I could learn as someone who knows OSM but just
recently started contributing to HOT or is this just an administrative
meeting?

If yes, it's #hot on which IRC-network/server?

Alex. (yalla)

On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 11:53 AM, Severin Menard
<severin.menard at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> A short reminder that the next Activation WG meeting is scheduled on #hot
> IRC at 16:00 UTC today (7/8/2014).
>
> Summary and minutes of the last AWG can be found here:
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team/Working_groups/Activation/meeting_2014-06-10
>
> Since, Trello has been tested and run for at least the CAR Activation.
> Documents still need to be written (I am drafting the TORs; as it requires
> time to review, it will be for discussion rather than for approval during
> the meeting).
>
> Looking forward for the second meeting to happen.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Severin

The best thing about procrastinating is you can do it NOW and ANYTIME.