[HOT] HOT Activation WG Meeting today

Severin Menard severin.menard at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 13:42:10 UTC 2014

Hi Alexander,

It is #hot on OFTC.

It is not about administrative matters, if you check the summary of the
last meeting:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team/Working_groups/Activation/meeting_2014-06-10

Any suggestion are welcome, and as said at the end of the minutes, it would
be great newcomers  give their feedback about remote Activation.

Sincerely,

Severin