[HOT] Highway Tag Africa again

Alexander W. Janssen alexander.janssen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 08:33:55 UTC 2014

Hi,

I suggest that if we're not sure if a road is unclassified or already
tertiary, we name it unclassified and promote it to tertiary as soon
as all the surrounding areas are complete; if you're working on a
single area you can't really tell if this road leads only to other
villages - ending up nowhere, eventually - or if it's part of a bigger
network. As soon as all the areas are mapped someone can have a look
at the big picture and reclassify if necessary.

That would also take away a lot of pressure from the reviewers during
the first verification process and if I listened correctly there will
be another round - when new imagery is available - anyway.

What do you think?

Yalla.

--
The best thing about procrastinating is you can do it NOW and ANYTIME.