[HOT] Let us finish the old featured job in the Tasking Manager!

Severin Menard severin.menard at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 15:10:30 UTC 2014

Hi Mark,

I contacted someone I know from WFP so that he can tell me who whould be
the good persons for this. I introduce you as soon as I get an answer.

I agree, this is the kind of forgotten crisis. But at least we did
something, we are the only Virtual Technical Community that did I think.

Sincerely,

Severin