[HOT] OpenAerialMap Report back

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Thu Jul 10 12:06:57 UTC 2014

Hi All,

We had a productive initial OpenAerialMap meeting yesterday. You can see
some of the questions and notes here(1). The next meeting is in roughly 14
hours at 11th July 02:00 UTC. You'll see not all times are convenient for
everyone, we are trying to hit as many timezones as possible though.

Drazen put together some diagrams that may be useful to review before
joining the meeting as well.

OAM Concepts(2)
OAM Diagram(3)

Anyone interested in OAM should attend these community meetings. They are
meant to be high level and to think about questions/features before we come
up with a roadmap.

Reminder: The 3rd meeting is 13th July at 16:00 UTC.

Best,

-Kate

(1) https://hackpad.com/OpenAerialMap-Community-Brainstorms-s7WBGaqsG7x
(2)