[HOT] Requesting a Task for mapping forest tracks in Portugal

Severin Menard severin.menard at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 16:00:00 UTC 2014

Hi Marcos,

Please keep updating us about your project and its outcomes and ask if you
need any technical help. I just read the thread in which you presented your
project in talk-pt and seems some contributors are afraid the area is maybe
too large. Did you identify who will be the beneficiaries of a detailed OSM
map?
I cced Russell who has a large experience regarding OSM and fires in
Colorado. Russ, do you have an advice or a document regarding what to map,
for who, for which medium and how to advocate for it to be used?

Sincerely,

Severin