[HOT] Tasking Manager V2 launch

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 17 11:42:56 UTC 2014

Hi

Yes, there were acknowledged issues with the previous permissions system. There are administrators, who can change user permissions; and project managers, who can create jobs. We should discuss how to manage this now, in the Activation Working Group perhaps. For the time being, contact an administrator (pgiraud only for the moment) to add new project managers.

-Mikel

* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron