[HOT] Tasking Manager V2 launch

Mikel Maron mikel.maron at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 11:45:15 UTC 2014

I think a good strategy here is to decide on formatted templates for jobs, and then in job creation/editing, provide a form to fill in. This will make it easier for everyone to have quality looking jobs, while also keeping jobs secure and attribute data simple, as markdown.

* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron