[HOT] #hotosm-task-568 complete

Alexander W. Janssen alexander.janssen at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 18:57:37 UTC 2014

Good evening Pierre,

I can start with that tomorrow afternoon after my dayjob. However, I can't
tell tell long that'll take and it'd be good if someone could look over my
work as soon as I've done some substantially.

There's still one question puzzleing me though; at which level should roads
inside residential areas be split and become highway=residential? Paths
remain paths, tracks aren't mentioned in the guide. I assume unclassified
roads become residential, but what about tertiary? Primary and secondary
certainly not.

Thanks,
Alex.