[HOT] Boosting LearnOSM

Banick, Robert Robert.Banick at redcross.org
Thu Jul 31 14:58:38 UTC 2014

Paul is saying that the OSM wiki license is actually more restrictive than LearnOSM, so it’s a problem with that license. We would have to make our license more restrictive – and hence less useful to others – if we wanted to go that way. Which is super frustrating of course.

Robert Banick | Field GIS Coordinator | International Services | Ì American Red Cross<http://www.redcross.org/>
2025 E Street NW, Washington, DC 20006
Tel 202-303-5017 | Cell 202-805-3679 | Skype robert.banick