[HOT] Road tracing in North Nigeria and eHealth Africa data imports

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Thu May 1 06:24:38 UTC 2014

Hi Rafael,

This is awesome all of this. You are doing a great job with the highway classification.

In the Hackpad, the territorial division is presented with States LGA's and Wards levels. Boundary limits could be easily add for each if you have the limits. But I dont understand the proposition to use new values Places tag classification (ie. place=district and municipality).

Pierre