[HOT] Translatewiki.net was HOT Digest, Vol 51, Issue 3

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Fri May 2 10:04:09 UTC 2014

Hi John,

This looks interesting. One important aspect is the integration / management of images. For example, when you describe a software menu, you need the same image for each language you translate. How this is integrated, and how easy it is for a contributor to add new images, have set of images for different languages?

Pierre