[HOT] HOT Tech WG Meeting X+11

Pat Tressel ptressel at myuw.net
Mon May 5 11:30:21 UTC 2014

> A short reminder that the next Tech WG meeting is scheduled on #hot IRC at
> 17:00 UTC, next Monday (5.5.2014.) [0]
>
> If you have any questions, raise them on this thread, or during check-ins
> on IRC.

Two questions:

1) Will the working group deal with other tools beside those listed in the
wiki?  In particular, JOSM?  (I'm interested in adding support, e.g. via a
plugin, for systematically covering the area one is working on as a HOT
task.  Also possibly something for warning about the possibility of,
avoiding, or dealing with merge conflicts due to ways that cross the
boundary of one's HOT task.  Also a polygon select tool, but that's not
related to HOT.)

2) I see Sahana Eden in the table of HOT tools with several ??? in its
entry.  :-)  Wondering what that is being considered for.  (I help out with
support for Eden.  I can think of several possible uses, but want to know
what uses others had in mind.  Maybe Fran knows...?)

Thanks!

-- Pat