[HOT] HOT stick (Portable Apps) for Training/Workshops

Alex Rollin alex.rollin at gmail.com
Mon May 5 16:03:28 UTC 2014

I talked about the JOSM preferences issue on the JOSM-Dev list.

The Devs have seen fit that starting with JOSM 7008 (available tomorrow?)
it will be possible to define links relative to the JOSM jar location so
that the presets and paint styles can be packaged together for a portable
package that doesn't require additional configuration or restarts (yay!).

The path is like josm// (relative to josm-latest.jar)

This is just like the "resource//" link which defines paths inside the jar
file.

Alex

--
Alex