[HOT] Activation Working Group

Severin Menard severin.menard at gmail.com
Thu May 8 12:24:42 UTC 2014

Hi,

According to the Doodle, the time slot that, by far, suited most of people
interested by the Activation Working Group is Friday 9 (tomorrow) at 2 PM
GMT (means 10AM EDT and 4PM CEST), so the meeting on
Mumble<https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mumble>will happen at that
time. Here is the
Hackpad <https://hackpad.com/HOT-Activation-Working-Group-TlksNOhVdir>.
Anyone interested, please join!