[HOT] Activation Working Group

Severin Menard severin.menard at gmail.com
Thu May 8 12:40:58 UTC 2014

Hi again,

Just figuring out this time slot is actually exactly the same than the
Communication Working Group! As I guess I am not the only one that would
like to participated to these two WG, so I reopen the
Doodle<http://doodle.com/hpwkwqiregdi7b6i>.
Maybe propose everyone will confirm there that same day same hour next week
will fit.

Sorry for the confusion.

Sincerely,

Seveirn