[HOT] London HOT Congo Mapathon, reflection

Jorieke Vyncke jorieke.vyncke at gmail.com
Thu May 8 15:47:36 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Nice blog post Harry!

And thanks a lot for these good feedback Dan and Nick. I was also really
happy to have you two there! And of course all the others too, because yes,
for me the event was certainly a succes!

If others have more feedback, always welcome. Not only on the London
mappathon, but on whole the Lubumbashi process. So we can take this with us
in a kind of lessons learned we (Ivan, Shoaib and me) are writing now and
will of course share with you later.

Harry I would also love to talk some more to you or to other people of the
technical working group about some issues with the Field Papers and OsmAnd.

All the best, and once again a big thank you to everybody!
And... to be continued this Lubumbashi story...

Jorieke