[HOT] Activation Working Group

Nick Allen nick.allen.54 at gmail.com
Thu May 8 19:08:13 UTC 2014

Severin,

Sorry, I was very slow filling in doodle - waited until I heard when the
communications working group meeting would be. I've added my details now,
but I will probably not be available when the meeting takes place. I will
forward a few ideas to you before the meeting if I can't make it.

Regards

Nick

Volunteer 'Tallguy' for
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team

http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Tallguy

Treasurer, website & Bonus Ball admin for
http://www.6thswanleyscouts.org.uk/ (treasurer at 6thswanleyscouts.org.uk)