[HOT] Tech working group reboot

Dražen Odobašić dodobas at geoinfo.geof.hr
Sat May 10 09:35:19 UTC 2014

Hi,

in the current process of rebooting working groups, we were kindly asked by our
board representative to prepare a short terms of reference document. The
document should provide answers to questions like: how is the group organized?
ie. meeting frequency, where, who leads the group, where are logs and updates
kept, what other tools used to organize (ie. github)

I've started preparing a document on hackpad [0], if you are interested please
review and update the document. In case you want to discuss about it, hop on IRC
#hot.

Dražen

[0] https://hackpad.com/HOT-TWG-Terms-of-reference-wgU5W12VGtG