[HOT] North Nigeria - eHealth Africa data imports

Rafael Avila Coya ravilacoya at gmail.com
Mon May 12 10:04:13 UTC 2014

Hi:

I recently have been importing round the clock the eHealth ward, LGA
and state boundaries for Kebbi, Sokoto, Zamfara, Katsina, Kano,
Kaduna, Jigawa, Yobe, Bauchi and Borno states, and the eHealth LGA and
state boundaries for the rest of Nigeria (
http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/eHealthAfrica_imports/history#map=6/9.070/8.261
,
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import_Nigeria_eHealth_Africa_Boundaries
and
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import_Nigeria_eHealth_Africa_Boundaries_%282%29
).

eHealth has lots of other data, some of them very easily to import,
and some others needing some editing and corrections. The data I am
aware of is huge, and you can read it in this hackpad:
https://hackpad.com/eHealth-Data-Import-hKeQZhVqQeR eHealth has given
full written permission to import that data to OSM.

I told that before, but I repeat it again here: if you want, I can
send that data for you to see the quality of it.

Cheers,

Rafael Ávila Coya.